• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i am a new member in london ont hello

Ah ha.
Now we know where all those first Gen Chargers are.
I think three is a good round number.
Wait, that's not a round number.
You may need four.

I will get some more pics soon .and I don't think I need four what I would like is two . have one for sale but I earased all my pics by mistake one of these warm days I will get some more

Welcome from NY .......heading to Strathroy, ON. next week to see a Torino Cobra Jet

Welcome from MI. Great looking Charger. Let's see pics of the others too.

I have seen it at some cruises not really a ford guy so I did not look carful but it was for sale in the summer looks good seems like a good guy

c10.png
c1.png
c2.png
c2.png
c3.png c4.png c5.png c6.png c7.png c8.png c9.png

this is the second one this is very early car charger registry said #280 built texas car.this i would like to sell no rust at all .have done ball joints , have shoes and cylinders for rear brakes ,has new tires on it ,440 from 67 imprerial ,new mastercylinder .front fenders have some dents no rust
or i have fiberglass fenders .383 car with air.and i would break up if you want enough i do have the original block and heads in pieces that came with car

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO, From a little east of you, I'm sure you're going to like it here. Really Nice 66!!

just waiting for a guy coming to look at red charger . has a 66 already everything is good with it but everything underneath is rusty .hope we can make a deal then I can start on the other one
c1.png

Auto Transport Service
Back