• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am new OLD stock.

Gary Spaid

Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
I just bought a 1967 GTX, auto transmission, AC, console, 4.11 rear. This is my first classic car since I owned a 70 GTX back in the day. I would appreciate any help/advice you can give along the way. I am NOS because I am older than the car.

OK-----pics?

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Congratulations on your GTX purchase. There are a lot of '67 GTX owners on this forum. I have a '67 R/T.

Welcome to the site and congrats on the GTX. Is it a work in progress or already restored?

Welcome from PA. Glad to hear you were able to break your GTX dry spell. I owned a '70 as well back in the day, was my daily driver from '77 to '80.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_3411.jpeg

Welcome from CT.:xscuseless:
Ditch the 4.10's I'd go to 3.54's they still have a nice kick. 3.73's another option.

That's my plan to go to 3.73 but until I fix the AC it will have to wait. Also not sure of the torque converter stall speed so not sure how much change I can make in the gears.

Welcome (2).jpg

Hey Gary, from another NOS'er, glad to have you aboard! You probably didn't mean to leave that Red X in post #4. It can be changed if you so choose. The bigger your fingers are, the easier it is to make that mistake. Members here seem to make it quite often! :)

Welcome from another Arkansas 67 GTX owner.

Auto Transport Service
Back