• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am new to forums, so please be kind

jlclark44

Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score
I have been a MoPar lover/owner since I can remember. Growing up my dad was a mechanic and he favored the "Chrysler line". That was in the 1950's. My first MoPar was a 1960 Dodge Matador 361cu. I can't remember how many I have had but I I bought a new 2006 Charger SRT and loved it too. I have just purchased a 1964 Dodge Polara with a 452 (440) 6 pack and am looking forward playing around with it. You might find these videos interesting. and

440 6 pack engine.jpg

64 Dodge Driver Side.jpg

64 Dodge Interior.jpg

64 Dodge Rear Trunk.jpg

64 Dodge Right Side.jpg

Last edited:
Aha!
I recognize that brake booster....73-76 A body power disc unit. I have one in my Charger.

Be kind?

1 laff Z.jpg

Hey....we are always kind....

Thanks, I am looking for the trim pieces that go on the trunk, if anyone has info I'd appreciate it.

On the main page, you'll find a series of sub-forums. There you'll find sections where you can post up a WTB ad. (Want To Buy)
In that section, it is best to NOT give personal info like phone numbers or email addresses. Save that for Private Messaging. (They call them "Conversations" here)

Welcome from up here in the Mitten, looks like you have some serious hardware there, I like it!

Welcome from Alabama, treffic looking under hood shot. More please.

How sweet it is! Welcome aboard from Illinois. Post up some more pics of that Polara when you can. Here is my brother's 383 4-speed

1964 Polara 500 383 4-Sp (2)c.jpg:

I like your style...

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

68 RR #34 A-12 6bbl pan w-phenolic spacers ds.JPG

Welcome. Thanks for showing us this beautifully done bay.

Welcome FBBO from Ontario. It is always nice to have another '64 Polara owner on here.

P7290111.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back