• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I bought a 69 Plymouth Sport Satellite

cbodybob

Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score
I picked this work in progress Sport Satty. I actually have some history with this car as I was present when Gary bought it & I hauled it across state to his shop. Fast forward about 3 years & now the car is mine. Click the photo to open the video. I’ll post more updates as I do things.
I bought a 69 Plymouth Sport Satellite

Last edited:
Sport Satellites are not called Satty any more than Road Runners are called Runners.

Again, congrats on the purchase Bob and glad to hear it's going to be a keeper. :thumbsup:

I watched your video Bob, pretty solid find! 440'

Congrats. You do find some cool cars.

Nice car, nice find ! Me, I'd keep it as a Sport Satellite. More rare to see than just another 69 A12 car, real or clone. Get the awesome sport grille and taillamps and decklid finish panel, the upgrade interior, and you'll have essentially a GTX, but keeping the great Sport Satellite car it is. That's my take.

36CB6F32-926F-4F6A-B8C4-8BBF3E88A420.jpeg
91D6242F-FA45-4785-8E9C-7C8407674371.jpeg
1CC0418F-4F77-48F3-A350-47B1B22C29BE.jpeg
Nice car, nice find ! Me, I'd keep it as a Sport Satellite. More rare to see than just another 69 A12 car, real or clone. Get the awesome sport grille and taillamps and decklid finish panel, the upgrade interior, and you'll have essentially a GTX, but keeping the great Sport Satellite car it is. That's my take.
Here’s my 318 Satty. I bought this car non running from a junkyard I worked in part time in August of 86 for $150. The yard owner saved it for me. Told me after work that what ever I needed to get it running just pull from a 318 wrecked Demon sitting near it. I got it running & drove it home. It was green on green. I just always loved the look of the A12 cars. Probably should have left it stock & green.

That car doesn't have the Sport Satellite features I am used to seeing. Are you sure it is a Sport version?
Does the vin start RP23?

No question about the awesome look of an A12 car. Either way you have a cool ride ! Enjoy !

Auto Transport Service
Back