• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I D Help

moparlouie

Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Not sure the application of this NOS rear interior panel? Has a Oct 63 date on back, so assuming 1964 and I think it is convertible also? Any help will be appreciated!

100_7022.JPG

Looks to me like the left rear filler panel for a convert?
Also, might not be B body. I don't see any holes.

I know? There are provisions on the inside to punch out when mounted. Like I said, NOS . Usually a Part # but I have a date and manufacturer info on back side. Pretty sure B maybe C body??

I'm not sure what it fits, but an idea on the window crank holes.

1960-1962 Chrysler 300 lettercars have the window switches on the console, so no holes in the panels.

maybe post this photo on C bodies website,

Last edited:
I was hoping someone would recognize the swirl patten that is on the vinal that might tell what model? Remember October of 63 dated (64)

so assuming 1964 and I think it is convertible also?
I looked at an official sales brochure for '64 Plymouth "B"s. No such pattern on the inset.... The inset reaches over the top on the verts, and has a row of buttons. Nothing quite like those in the interior patterns at the back of the book either.

Cant tell from this either..............

Chrysler Vert sixtyfour.jpg

I though Chrysler/Mopar would have a part number on the fiberboard?? Maybe not a MaMopar product at all?? The door lean from the back edge looks wrong to me.

This is a from a 64 Polara 500 Convertible. The Non-500 has the swirl pattern.

polara500.JPG

I found the same in my research also, the overall pattern looks like a convertible but I cant find the vinal pattern but it does look familiar? Just hoping someone here will have a car with that similar swirl pattern.

Auto Transport Service
Back