• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't give a damn about college basketball until right now.

SteveSS

Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
I do care about my alma mater Kansas University. They play in the national championship Monday night. There is a huge history of basketball at KU. James Naismith of KU invented the game and there is a copy of the original rules at Naismith Hall where the Jayhawks play.

Even in Colorado if I have a KU shirt or hoodie people walk by and say, "Rock Chalk Jayhawk!"

Here's how they open every home game.

Ex Jayhawker here to, now residing in Arkansas. My car buddies were all lamenting AR loosing the other day. I told them, well I still have a dog in the fight having graduated from KU.

Last edited:
Lawrence Ks what a great party town, or It used to be back in the 80's

I was stationed in Kansas in the mid-eighties. Two things I remember above all else:

1) The state tree is the telephone pole.
2) There is a pretty girl behind every real tree.

:lol:

I was stationed in Kansas in the mid-eighties. Two things I remember above all else:

1) The state tree is the telephone pole.
2) There is a pretty girl behind every real tree.

:lol:
Yeah you were in the wrong part of the state. Windy as hell and nervous sheep on every farm.:poke::poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back