• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't like the music Youtube has to choose from to post a video

could be worse- it's kind of Stranger Things or Drive. At least it's not that corny Deep Purple wanna-be classic rock stuff that's used in all of the car shows....

could be worse- it's kind of Stranger Things or Drive. At least it's not that corny Deep Purple wanna-be classic rock stuff that's used in all of the car shows....
When I made it ,it was Lynyrd Skynyrd "Down South Jukin" but of course that won't work on youtube,

You can use nudity and F words on YouTube if you know how to do it.

Music has copy rights in most cases. You might be able to just show credit to the song and group/person doing the song in order to use it. Well that's what I normally see when watching a privately made video and they're using a well known song.

I have a couple of videos using songs. Never have been notified yet. I've never read their guidelines either.

There are literally hundreds of sources of royalty-free music for use in videos.
All ya gotta do is search for them....outside of YT.
google-fu.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back