• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Don't Think So!

we had a guy where I work that swore his buddy bought an all original, '71 AAR Hemi Cuda Convertible, specifically mentioning the AAR decals on the tail..

.... I brought in a book w/ highlighted text that said they were all 340's, and all 1970

his response? Well that's not the convertible! The book is wrong!

Last week at that little informal car show I had a guy tell me he has never seen a 66 4 spd hemi Charger. I said I know of four in the SF Bay Area including mine. What are the chances that out of the 250 made this many would be within an hour of my front door? On the other hand those could be 50% of what's left.

Regarding the 67 GTX, I know of a real hemi auto one out here and maybe seen another one at a show in LA. And there is yours. OK, that's three cars plus the one that guy knows about, bringing the total to 4. So I guess he's right. They are not that rare.

Having a Hemi alone makes it rare in my book "nice car".

Judging

That`s one BEAUTIFUL 67 GTX !!, Skyman51 :wtg:

Unfortunately there will ALWAYS be those that "Judge the road, without ever having, walked the walk"! To those I say :censored:

nice car. i happen to know where one is though and it is a convertible. long way from as nice as that one. before u start this old man owns it and has for over 40 years. it is in the dry all i can say

Sky -

I'd love to see that car in person! Let me know the next sunny day you'll take it out and I'll break out my RR.

Tim

Auto Transport Service
Back