• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I guess we didn't bomb Germany enough back in dubaya dubaya 2

Just wait until some of the left wing liberal wackos get in charge here again (Warren, Beto, Joe, Crazy uncle Bernie, AOC), they will be calling for the same thing.

The wheels of change are slow to come. I remember when unleaded gas was going to be the end of the car as we knew it.

Just wait until some of the left wing liberal wackos get in charge here again (Warren, Beto, Joe, Crazy uncle Bernie, AOC), they will be calling for the same thing.
Again, you assume they will....
there's no guarantee of that, unless the sane people left in our society roll over and allow it, of course.

**** em and their Volkswagens too. Audi, and the washing machine Porches. Over complicated German junk. Don’t need em man, we got Hellcats!

The wheels of change are slow to come. I remember when unleaded gas was going to be the end of the car as we knew it.
You better open your eyes, and get out there and vote, the push for electric cars is coming full bore,and the calls for our cars to be eliminated are starting to come from the left,if they get in,they will legislate our beloved classic cars out of existence! The day will come when they attack your cars because they are internal combustion powered. This war is happening! These people are nuts and will be even nuttier when they get in power!

Just watch the news tonight, you will see that this is happening. There is a world wide climate change protest to happen today. They have the next generation brainwashed, and they are drinking the Kool-aid! First they will take away guns,so they can take away everything we love,without resistance. Then they will outlaw using internal combustion powered vehicles, no more muscle cars,or Harleys,etc. Our cars will be crushed out of existance. Everyone will be driven around in electric computer controlled vehicles. And don't even think about, or look at a woman the wrong way, forget about asking someone out for a date,or flirting with one,you will end up on a sex offenders list for life. And God forbid you actually touch a woman, you will end up locked up! You can probably find the accuser on Tinder though. They are coming after everything we love,and if you don't think so,you need to get your head out of the sand! When you see companies like Volvo,and Volkswagon going to all eletric vehicle production, and electric Harleys, this **** is coming, and we dinosaurs, as they call us are headed for extinction, and they are fine with that, until they figure out that there is no one left to pay the bills! The writing is on the wall for us, and our way of life!

Last edited:
Just watch the news tonight, you will see that this is happening. There is a world wide climate change protest to happen today. They have the next generation brainwashed, and they are drinking the Kool-aid! First they will take away guns,so they can take away everything we love,without resistance. Then they will outlaw using internal combustion powered vehicles, no more muscle cars,or Harleys,etc. Our cars will be crushed out of existance. Everyone will be driven around in electric computer controlled vehicles. And don't even think about, or look at a woman the wrong way, forget about asking someone out for a date,or flirting with one,you will end up on a sex offenders list for life. And God forbid you actually touch a woman, you will end up locked up! You can probably find the accuser on Tinder though. They are coming after everything we love,and if you don't think so,you need to get your head out of the sand! When you see companies like Volvo,and Volkswagon going to all eletric vehicle production, and electric Harleys, this **** is coming, and we dinosaurs, as they call us are headed for extinction, and they are fine with that, until they figure out that there is no one left to pay the bills! The writing is on the wall for us, and our way of life!
I was surprised when I saw the Electric Harley. It's just Harley trying to capture another segment of the market, IE; young people who want to clean up the environment while still enjoying the ride. How anyone can enjoy tooling along on a silent Harley is beyond me. It's like tits on a chicken IMHO.

There ain't no loud pipes to save their lives,their going to be mowed down like bowling pins!

I don't understand the germans. They hide from their hitler history. I can understand that, i would too. But is there a single nation on earth that has a more clear lesson of history on the effects of communism than east vs west germany. How can they hide from that history, a third world toilet versus a world quality thriving economy, linked to freedom to run your country as the electorate sees fit.
They must have the same proplems we do. Liberal media, social media censorship, rediculously liberal bias in the education of our kids, who are growing up to become completely nuts voting adults, who refuse to see the lessons of history, probably because they are not taught the lessons of history.

It has now gone from climate change to a climate crisis! Thats what I just heard on the news!

I don't understand the germans. They hide from their hitler history. I can understand that, i would too. But is there a single nation on earth that has a more clear lesson of history on the effects of communism than east vs west germany. How can they hide from that history, a third world toilet versus a world quality thriving economy, linked to freedom to run your country as the electorate sees fit.
They must have the same proplems we do. Liberal media, social media censorship, rediculously liberal bias in the education of our kids, who are growing up to become completely nuts voting adults, who refuse to see the lessons of history, probably because they are not taught the lessons of history.

I've been there many times and they do not hide from their Hitler history at all. In fact, it's their guilt-motivated effort to eradicate anything so much as hinting at fascism that has them in their current predicament. I think they'll turn it around though as they've gone through far worse.

You better open your eyes, and get out there and vote, the push for electric cars is coming full bore,and the calls for our cars to be eliminated are starting to come from the left,if they get in,they will legislate our beloved classic cars out of existence! The day will come when they attack your cars because they are internal combustion powered. This war is happening! These people are nuts and will be even nuttier when they get in power!
You may be right, but, do you really think that they're going to be able to get every person in this country to get rid of all gas engine cars for a new electric car. There are people that can only afford a couple thousand dollar car and till they catch up to the used car market in the electric car market, it's not going to happen over night. Most of those people I'm talking about are liberals who won't vote for anyone that's going to screw them that hard. Liberals screwing their voters base that hard would never happen or if they did, it would be the last time.

There will be elec cars. BUT, that doesn't mean there will NOT be gas cars. THAT will not happen for a LONG time as the fossil fuel industry has deep pockets and owns a shitload of DC politicians.

Oil stocks make me lots of money, long live big oil. Super for my Challenger. Oil and Coal RUN this economy and will for a long time. Windmills ****.

Auto Transport Service
Back