• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I had to check the storm damage at the ranch. Pictures.

SteveSS

Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
It knocked the power out. The snow is really wet and heavy. Imagine the snow depth if it was fluffy. I'm afraid there's going to be a lot of tree damage. The leaves were just barely beginning to bloom here. A few early flowers. It's going to be great for the lawn that I'm reseeding.

The ranch is over by the area where our member AR67GTX is visiting from Arkansas. Welcome to Colorado!

Consider these pictures were taken this morning after the snow had melted a little.

ranch1.jpg
ranch2.jpg
ranch3.jpg

Damn, and here in Cleveland Ohio we’re just about setting records for heat…it’s been close to 90* here the past couple of days…

Yeah, it was 92 here in Southwest Virginia yesterday, and seems about the same today. So I guess the eastern half of the USA is suffering from global warming while the western part is enduring climate change?

:bs_flag::usflag:

No snow but we have been going down to about -5*C every night for a week or so now.

That was one great snowstorm looks like you got a bunch. I measured 13” of snow early this morning before the sun was up at our place. Now the roads are dry and the snow has really melted down. Love Springtime in Colorado! We needed the moisture.

Auto Transport Service
Back