• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have a Disk brake conversion question

Encswsm

Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
Bought a Disk brake conversion kit from Dr. Diff. the kit is awesome and nicely organized. I have a question about the master cylinder and distribution block.
The outlet hole on the Master cylinder and the distro block inlet for the Front (Disk) brake side is bigger than the one for the back brakes. Do I need to run a larger diameter brake line or can I use the 3/16th line like everywhere else.
Thanks

It is just the fitting that is larger. This is done so you can not get the front and rear circuits mixed up at the master cylinder.

Please keep us posted as to how your conversion goes .

Bought a Disk brake conversion kit from Dr. Diff. the kit is awesome and nicely organized. I have a question about the master cylinder and distribution block.
The outlet hole on the Master cylinder and the distro block inlet for the Front (Disk) brake side is bigger than the one for the back brakes. Do I need to run a larger diameter brake line or can I use the 3/16th line like everywhere else.
Thanks
Line size should all be 3/16. There are some variants in tube nut sizes.

Thanks fellas. I kinda thought that as I got the proper sized tubing nipples to fit the larger holes along with the tubing I bought online.. Right now I have the whole front suspension blown apart. Ill let yaall know how the Brake change goes.

Auto Transport Service
Back