• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have a question for you guys

'73bird

Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
I own a 1973 Roadrunner. One of the options on my car was a hood release from the interior. This was very rare for a 1973 so my question is can I use one from 1975 -1979?

I own several 73-78 models, all my hood release cables look the same. My answer to you is go for it.

There actually extremely common in 73 and newer cars you can even grab one out of a d100 truck you just need to shorten it. I actually may have one out of a 73 charger I'll need to check I got a bunch of crap laying around here

There actually extremely common in 73 and newer cars you can even grab one out of a d100 truck you just need to shorten it. I actually may have one out of a 73 charger I'll need to check I got a bunch of crap laying around here
Thanks

If your not able to locate a cable let me know, Have access to a yard with several 75-79 b-bodies

Auto Transport Service
Back