• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have an A body can i stay ?

I became a member a few months back I am a member of FABO My son bought the car about 6 years ago and after a couple years of daily driving decided to buy a new car then we decided to build a street strip car then he decided to get a job on the other side of the country so dad's doing all the work that's OK I love it. Ill put some picks up and try to keep you guys informed on the build looking for parts so I just put anView attachment 770312 ad in the Want ads.
Thanks for having me Gary.
.Welcome. What a dad, and you'll get to drive it. Is he ordering or you$? :lol:

Welcome from Phoenix AZ. Lots of room here for you.

.Welcome. What a dad, and you'll get to drive it. Is he ordering or you$? :lol:
He had bought a lot of stuff a couple years ago and since hes bacchis learning this new trade he doesn't have the money to spend on it so yeah dad's fit in the bill right now but you're right I get to drive it haha.

Welcome from Phoenix AZ. Lots of room here for you.
My older son lived in Chandler with my grand kids and Daughter-in-law about 2 years ago for about a year And I had relatives There when I was younger and I would move there in a red hot 2nd heat or no heat I love Phoenix

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with parts search or sale

Hello from elsewhere in California!

Hello and Welcome from Connecticut! :welcome:.

We don't tell people to go pound sand, unless it's Ford and Chevy owners. :icon_fU:. I'm on For C-bodies Only as well as here.

Also great color Dart. Love the year.

What C-body do you hopefully plan on getting, I'm assuming a Sport Fury GT?
Kinda partial to the '70 300 drop-tops like my buddy John up in NY has...although a Sport Fury GT would be cool, as would a '70 Hurst. It would be nice to have a '69 A12 AND a '70 A12 in the toy box...

300's and 300 H's are great cars, Does this make up your mind though? These are not mine. I "borrowed" this picture from C-bodies Only.
34.jpg

No, you can't stay...this is a B body site and not an A site!!! JK JK JK :D I've had a couple and the nicer ones were a 67 and a 69.

Welcome from Georgia.

No, you can't stay...this is a B body site and not an A site!!! JK JK JK :D I've had a couple and the nicer ones were a 67 and a 69.
Thanks cranky, the 8 3/4 i shortened was out of a c body and the 360 im not sure but im pretty sure they didn't come in a bodys so i should be ok lol

Auto Transport Service
Back