• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have returned !

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Daughter graduated #1 for George Mason University Marketing School on the 18th. Wife and I flew down for the commencement. Then we all were off to Salt Cay in the Turks & Caicos (British West Indies) for a week of fun in the sun, scuba, snorkeling, drinking rum, hiking, exploring deserted Cay's. Wow ! Got home after midnight and am back at work today.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Congrats to your daughter, welcome back!

Welcome back Kotter! Sounds like a nice trip. & Congratulations!

Welcome back.
So back to work so you can get rested up?

here are a few photos

IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0264.JPG IMG_0266.JPG IMG_0271.JPG

I didn't have any underwater photo gear, but the sea life along the reef and coral is amazing. We saw sharks, stingrays, and tons of beautiful fish. The coral is pretty spectacular. We went to Salt Cay just south of Grand Turk. My daughter is the marketing manager and web designer for "Salt Cay Divers" in her spare time. Salt Cay is very peaceful with no tourists. People pretty much only come there to dive, snorkel, and see the whales (when in season). There are no resorts, but there are houses that can be rented. Salt Cay is either 5 minutes by plane or 45 minutes by ferry from Grand Turk.

sounds like a great place & a great trip
good you got to spend time with family too

congrats on her graduation & #1, damn that's great

Auto Transport Service
Back