• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i haven't reported on my health for a few weeks because it's been all bad. May be better today.

After the terrible pain from the kidney stones and their removal, they sent me home with a catheter and a stent. I thought I was all good, get the cath out in a few days then the stent a few days later. That went okay but then couldn't pee. Excruciating pain from not peeing and went into the urology clinic first thing Monday morning because I didn't want another ER visit. They put the catheter back in and I was supposed to wait a week. After a few days, I was again in terrible pain and running a fever of 102.8. I went to my local urgent care and they sent me back to the hospital ER. After waiting forever they got me in. New catheter and for days and days it was pain, pain pills, and different drugs, especially antibiotics. I had days with a fever of 103.8. I've been in for the last 6 days and finally made it home tonight with a new catheter. I hope they've identified the infection and I'll start getting well now. Cross your fingers.
I hope your recovering well.

Hang in there, Steve. And though we've
never met, I only call you by name out
of respect. Your tenacity is
commendable. Never quit, never give
in.

Your new home health care nurse

2F386805-9FBE-44E3-9541-95413A9B297B.gif

Get well soon Steve. I had those damn stones several times; it sucks!

I hope you get back to your old self! I passed a kidney stone once - in the middle of the night, bloody piss, and crazy pain.

Auto Transport Service
Back