• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a bulge style hood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwrdr420

Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Like so many others i am looking for a bulge hood for my 73 charger. Dont care which year as the car is a restomod anyway. I am in pa but will travel some to get if needed. I plan on going to mopar carlisle in july also please let me know whats out there or if you have a friend of a friend who has one. Thanks!

Tonys Parts has one for $500 which is near to you. He says it needs new underbracing. Basically it need to be reskinned over a flat hood bracing, not impossible but not easy. One on ebay for $900 and one on Moparts under b body parts for a $1000 wth no center louver (5-600 at a swap meet if you can find or use super bee center) and there is another one on Moparts under b body that is ram air for $2500 near St. Louis. Prices are all over the place. True 73 hoods seem to be plentiful if you wait. If you find a 74(no louvers at all) that you aren't interested in , let me know please.

I got a 68 Coronet power bulge hood with trim if your still looking. IMG_0979.jpgIMG_7602.jpgIMG_9507.jpgIMG_9972.jpg

yes,,,ive got a '71 RT with the louvered insert,,,, still wearing original paint and decals. in GOOD condition. looks like originally bronze- autumn bronze. no dents, no major issues,,, i only say good condition because condition is a very subjective thing. pm me if your REALLY interested. i bought this for my '73 ,,, but plans change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back