• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a Time Machine.

murfman

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
Can you imagine getting off a plane and walking into the parking lot to see 300 Chargers?
IMG_5736.jpeg

Nope.. Don't think I had ever seen or heard about this before, but it's quite amazing.
Think of what it cost to get all those transported to Miami. Wonder what the did for or about license plates and registrations ?

Nope.. Don't think I had ever seen or heard about this before, but it's quite amazing.
Think of what it cost to get all those transported to Miami. Wonder what the did for or about license plates and registrations ?
To a company that ships a million cars a year, 300 to Miami probably wasn’t that big of a deal. As for licensing, I’m sure they were all on their MSO’s I don’t think States were as strict back then, throw a temp tag on it and drive it.

It was neat/ and is neat. In 37,000 that's quite a few. This was their comeback special after being kicked out of nascar in 65.

I took my Charger to the 50 th.annivesarry of the 66 Charger at the CEMA celebration / cruise in Auburn Hills. MI in 2016.
If I recall correctly there were some 85 first gen Chargers there. Mix of mostly 66's but many 67's as well. Thought that was a large collection of Chargers...
DSC03465.JPG

This is a neat picture, it would be nice to know more about it.

A time machine ? Like this ? >
1706971873777.png
Be careful of Morlocks in your travels.
1706971958333.png
"You look tasty, we will eat you ! " Blondes always have more fun.

I took my Charger to the 50 th.annivesarry of the 66 Charger at the CEMA celebration / cruise in Auburn Hills. MI in 2016.
If I recall correctly there were some 85 first gen Chargers there. Mix of mostly 66's but many 67's as well. Thought that was a large collection of Chargers...
View attachment 1602894
I was fortunate enough to drive near the front of the cruise!!
In @440 4 speed of course.

And here I thought I was the only one that had a fast back Charger.:lol:

I was fortunate enough to drive near the front of the cruise!!
In @440 4 speed of course.
This is the car he drove in the parade. RemCharger in the driver’s seat Maxine in passenger seat, myself and ChargerDana behind driver.
Car is back to GG1. Have to get it together for the summer.

P1010488.jpeg

IMG_2376.jpeg

Cars in Miami pic appear not to have plates.

The car closest at right has bumper guards, the rest in that row appear not to.

Cars in Miami pic appear not to have plates.

The car closest at right has bumper guards, the rest in that row appear not to.
There is also a 100% lack of dog dishes.

I thought the Charger wheel cover with the spinners (as pictured) was standard, with road wheels optional.

When I had my IBM card decoded it did not indicate a selling dealer, and it turns out my car was sent to a Chrysler regional office. I looked at that picture and saw all of the light colored Chargers, and wondered if mine was among the group. The picture is supposed to be January of 1966, and my scheduled build date was in June, so that blows that theory.

I thought the Charger wheel cover with the spinners (as pictured) was standard, with road wheels optional.
Yes but the Magnum 500s came out in 67

Since Chargers were more "upscale" most did not have taxi-caps on wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back