• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need Help Please!

Conical seat lugs work like stock steel wheels. Mag lugs ha ve a shoulder that goes INTO the wheels to center them on the studs.

Conical seat lugs work like stock steel wheels. Mag lugs ha ve a shoulder that goes INTO the wheels to center them on the studs.
Ok, thanks! I believe I get it now.
I really have not had a chance to tinker much with a car in about 12 years. The '69 "trailer queen" road runner I had was just that.
On it, we switched out the carb to an Edlebrock 800 CFM when the Carter AVS finally went south and a buddy of mine switched out the rear from a 3:23 to a Randy's 3:90 [not 91] rear just because I wanted to 'feel' the car a little more.
I never abused it. I put about 600 miles on it the entire 12 years that I owned it.....it had 61K original on the clock when I sold it in June....I am long winded, huh?

I think you have plenty of good answers to your question.... I want to know if there are any more pics of your car here on the forum?! From what little I can see, it sure looks nice!

Thanks!

I think you have plenty of good answers to your question.... I want to know if there are any more pics of your car here on the forum?! From what little I can see, it sure looks nice!

Thanks!
Hey, thanks for your interest and the kind words!
I am not sure....I posted three on the Welcome Wagon initially, and if you find them, that is NOT my garage in the pics....I just WISH IT WERE.
I have MANY more pics, but have to get them into this laptop from my desktop upstairs. Once I do that I will post more.
Thanks again!

Thanks!
Hello! I just created a garage and posted more pics there. Please take a look-see and let me know that you think. I would like to share the pics with other members that have ask to see them, but being a [68 yr. old] newbee to the site I don't know how to do this.

Hey Bigtime,

I checked out your Photo Garage. Your Coronet is top notch. It's the kind of restoration I like... one you can enjoy and actually drive the car as much as you want. Beautiful car!

Thanks for posting the pictures!

Hey Bigtime,

I checked out your Photo Garage. Your Coronet is top notch. It's the kind of restoration I like... one you can enjoy and actually drive the car as much as you want. Beautiful car!

Thanks for posting the pictures!
Thanks so much! The '69 Roadrunner that I had was restored by Clark Classic Restorations, Greenville, NC. I owned it for 12 years and only put 600 [about] miles on it. It was just TOO nice to drive. This car is a nice resto, but far from perfect. Like you said, I have a clean car AND a driver.....the best of BOTH worlds!

Auto Transport Service
Back