• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need some racing pictures!

And another 2

Starting_line_PA06.JPG Finish_line_PA06.JPG

A few A/FXer's. From past MATS show and race.

IMG_2223.jpg IMG_2234.jpg IMG_2240.jpg IMG_2237.jpg

The only one my wife sent me from Saturday night. She did post a video on Facebook but I don't know how to move it here. If anyone would like to see it search Kenneth Kline, diesel engine and injection.

20170211_190334.jpg

Probably my all time favorite picture taken by Shana King. My great friend Mike "Speedy" Yantus and me.
Him and Him.JPG

^^^^^^^^^^I sure like that car^^^^ Speedy's Wedge I remember that car at Keystone Raceway back in the 70's.Him and the Steel City Wedge. It's why I have a 63 today.

^^^^^^^^^^I sure like that car^^^^ Speedy's Wedge I remember that car at Keystone Raceway back in the 70's.Him and the Steel City Wedge. It's why I have a 63 today.

I'll pass that along, thanks.
Back in the day -
Speedy's Mopar lll.jpg

How about a little drivin the stripe?

Doug

I let that video run on to the next one, my favorite "on board" and then on to the next one, a big surprise with Josh's four door! Watched all three of those too!

You guys are having too much fun! Thanks Doug:thumbsup:

Shorthorse, No lie, I was 17 then and because of those guys I built this 63 in 1976. They were my heros and still today. The 63 I have today is one that my high school buddy started on 40 some years ago.I hope to have it completed this summer.

keystone_a4.JPG

I let that video run on to the next one, my favorite "on board" and then on to the next one, a big surprise with Josh's four door! Watched all three of those too!

You guys are having too much fun! Thanks Doug:thumbsup:
My son Scotts buddy Josh. They play hockey together. Josh had never been in a quick car. It has been 9.55@142 in street trim.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back