• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I scored a 68 Charger hood and fenders tonight!

It's the ice cold AC package! You probably don't see much of that down there! That's my Little Red Express truck chilling out behind the Charger!

It's all original and matching numbers. It has 61,000 miles on it, but it needs a cosmetic and light mechanical restoration. It is very solid.
Mines got 53k. Needs new decals, tailgate wood, and the side wood pieces need refinished.

229D22EF-1267-4AB1-8C35-7E1AEEB36EFC.jpeg

A52F575F-6148-4E83-A54C-FF4B394B7039.jpeg

Your truck looks great! I see it has AC like mine does. Supposedly a rare option on the 78s.

It’s been in the family since new. My great grandfather lived in Dodge Ciry Kansas. He went to Lopp Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge for a new farm truck. After a couple of weeks, he figured the truck might be special and only took it out on special occasions. Then my uncle bought it from him in 2001, drove it for probably 2 months a couple times, and then let it sit outside until his daughter wanted to take it to prom in 2017. He got it barley running, then wanted to sell it. I had to beg him to sell it to me

My two little red trucks deserve better treatment than they are getting. But I hope to get them in better storage soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back