• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I simply cannot take it anymore!

But going back to the original post, what business is it of yours if they choose to wear the masks, probably while driving between two stores.

Jesus H Chrysler!!!!

so I go to the local farm stand......all I want is a few tomatoes, a couple of cucumbers, and maybe some squash

I walk in and the only thing they have is tomatoes.

"is it too early in the season for veggies?", I ask

"we will have veggies next week, we are still selling flowers and it's too hectic to sell both flowers and veggies" she says......

"oh", I said, with a dumbfounded look on my face

the vegetable tables are EMPTY, no flowers are taking up the space....whatever

so I put 4 tomatoes on the counter

"that'll be 10.88" she said

I'm, like.... "wow, 11 bucks for 4 tomatoes?, whatever......"

now it gets good....... I hand the young lady a 20 dollar bill and a 1...... and she isn't 10 years old, she's at least a high school grad

she was COMPLETELY BEFUTTLED AND CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm like "is there a problem?"

she stood there silent with a stupid look on her face

"you can give me a 10 back", I said

more silence and confusion, "I can't do that" she said.....like I was trying to get over in some way.

she hands me back my 1 and then proceeds to give me my 9.12 change.

WTF!!!!!! is everyone fukking retarded? are we really this screwed?

then on the 3 mile drive home, I see not 1, but 2 different Karens driving with windows up, a/c on, alone, while wearing masks!!!!!

after experiencing this, I never want to ever leave my compound again!!!!!!!!

we have absolutely ZERO future...... we are DOOMED!!!!

thank you, my brothers....... I feel a little better now (but not much)..... rant off
I would have gave her back that 9 bucks (a 5 and four 1's) and your 1 while leaving the .12 cents on the counter and asked for a a 10 bill back and then ask he if it makes sense now.....and that your reason for doing that was to get away from having even more 1 dollar bills in your pocket.

But going back to the original post, what business is it of yours if they choose to wear the masks, probably while driving between two stores.

people driving with masks only emphasize the level of retardation that surrounds me, which was the point of the topic.....I have the right to comment on it, just as you have the right to question whether it is my "business" or not........ breathing your own co2 is not healthy, I suggest you take off your mask so your brain can get a little oxygen

The 'original post' didn't say anything about masks......

And sure wish the political comments would be left out of this thread since it is in the General Forum.....

The 'original post' didn't say anything about masks......

actually, it did

then on the 3 mile drive home, I see not 1, but 2 different Karens driving with windows up, a/c on, alone, while wearing masks!!!!!

Pick on the young. I can name a whole slew of the over 70's group that don't appear to be real bright either and these are people running our nation.
Hey I resemble that remark!

Someone refering to love feast, "peace & love, peace and love", Woodstock, LSD, et al....?? :lol:
Didn't go and didn't care to go to Woodstock. Can't stand huge crowds and that one topped the chart...and I dropped acid once.....one the floor and couldn't find it :D

actually, it did

Dang....guess I'm over 70 now lol

Breath my own CO2? Really? Listen to yourself.
An older friends wife had to be rushed to the hospital for carbon dioxide poisoning from using the CPAP mask, somehow the exhale was not getting out and she was breathing it back in. Stayed 4 days and almost died, on oxygen the whole time to clean her blood out. I think that’s CO2. It certainly wasn’t coming from the machine.

Boy! No truer quote than “Haters gotta Hste” LOL!

Boy! No truer quote than “Haters gotta hate!” LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back