• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I tried a search. New info on SRT8 manifolds for 68-70 B-body?

chargerr453

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
I did a search and found some info from a few years ago. I have a stock suspension 70 Charger with manual steering. It sounds like some think the SRT8 manifolds from a Jeep will work?
Can anyone please shed some more light on this and possibly post pics of manifolds from an LX car or a Jeep in their 68-70 B-body? Thanks!

I have a set of 2014 Jeep SRT manifolds. I put a set of Staineless Works headers on my SRT and these were cast aside.

Any pics or info on how those would fit? My plans are to cut at the end and add a v-band as I plan on a turbo setup. Just wondering what will clear the steering box and torsion bars so I can do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I see you removed them from a new SRT. Duh. I'd be interested if someone would tell me they'll fit the combination I'm planning on. From what I'm reading, a 6.1 Jeep manifold clears fine on the passenger side, but the driver's side needs some dimpling near the steering box. I'm just trying to get confirmation on that and I'd like to know where they end up in regards to the torsion bars. Hopefully someone chimes in. I'm interested in the same info for 6.1 LX manifolds.

Just put an aftermarket k member into to car, no more torsion bar issues.

Auto Transport Service
Back