• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was really glad Neon Deion got beat soundly yesterday.

SteveSS

Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
All his inflated ego was tough to put up with and the media was just making 10x worse. Last week Deion was asked who was the best coach in College football and he asked for a mirror.

Dan Lanning from Oregon was winning so soundly he pulled his starters in the 4th quarter. This is one of the big reasons I don't like football and basketball.

Deion and all the sports athlete gold-chain hucksters can all go stick a football where the sun don't shine.

But it's not just Deion the kids can now focus on their playing and concentrate on their role on the field. Losing can help a team.

I didn't like Deion's antics, but he didn't bother me as much as say someone like, oh, Michael Irvin. Deion is full of himself, but he isn't scum of the earth to go along with his ego. That's a whole nother level.

lm kind of pulling for the guy in this coaching deal ( probably because of all the media attention). I never paid much attention to him during his 2 sport playing days though.

Don't like people who brag and intimidate, intentionally or not. Some who actually could, don't. Couple of people I knew once being pretty close, got to find out they were lying idiots. That's why I say knew and no longer know..

Deion and all the sports athlete gold-chain hucksters can all go stick a football where the sun don't shine.
agree with this^^^ in the pros , college is my thing,
motor mouth dion has always been "MOTORMOUTHED!" Like so many other pros , think their s--- dont stink , not too many impress me at all ...

Auto Transport Service
Back