• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I went to pick up a Dana 60 today and saw this Daytona at the Gas Station!

RailRider

Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
I went to pick up a Dana 60 today near Dongola Il. & saw this Daytona at the Gas Station!

I heard over on www.69Roadrunners.net that a member here owns it. Nice car! I took pictures as we drove by. lol :icon_pray:

daytona2.jpg

Man i wish that car was on my car trailer!!!NICE!!!!
Petty Blue 67 gtx

Troy Hawkes from Houston Mopars is the owner. Original sheetmetal 440+4 daytona. I once drove it when i was visiting him a year ago. Very nice car.

Troy Hawkes from Houston Mopars is the owner. Original sheetmetal 440+4 daytona. I once drove it when i was visiting him a year ago. Very nice car.

Yeapers... Marcel's right, that's me..... Guilty as charged...... :)

I saw it too!!!!!! My boys and I were down south in IL and you were going the other way. My 8yo about made me drive off road cause of his screaming "DAD LOOK!!!!".

Its had more reported sightings than Elvis at Wal Mart! ☺

Cool that I'm being noticed by fellas on here.. I get "picture and video taking" all the time. I would be surprised of 50% even knew what they were looking at. I hope I never cause a traffic incident caused by distractions.. :sad1:

i am verrrry jealous. that is the car i want sooooooooooo bad. i would do anything to own one. jeff

Cool that I'm being noticed by fellas on here.. I get "picture and video taking" all the time. I would be surprised of 50% even knew what they were looking at. I hope I never cause a traffic incident caused by distractions.. :sad1:

who are you ? never heard of you ? are you sure we are suppost to know you :tied up:

who am i?

i have been a member for i don't know how long. i just wanted to point out i love the car. i am charger1969, i am a member of the club, and i don't really care if you know me or not. what kind of ? were that anyway?

Carefull now, you mess with the Mod--you get the horns...................(and he wasn't talking about you)

I Think i seems it last year in Tomah,WI area on the trailer. Yea at McDonald's truckstop.

i have been a member for i don't know how long. i just wanted to point out i love the car. i am charger1969, i am a member of the club, and i don't really care if you know me or not. what kind of ? were that anyway?

i was referring to troy's ( 69daytona) post LOL didnt mean to offend you

I Think i seems it last year in Tomah,WI area on the trailer. Yea at McDonald's truckstop.
Nope, not me. The Northern most I've ever been is Chicago.....

i was referring to troy's ( 69daytona) post LOL didnt mean to offend you
See, I'm already starting to cause a distraction.... Oppppsss

Auto Transport Service
Back