• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I would do that to her "One More Time."

SteveSS

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
I was explaining how goofy some music from the seventies was to my children. I picked "Muskrat Love." In looking for that, I saw this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhn9pQt5B5M

We were so busy making fun of Tennille at the time I didn't notice she was hot. She looks like a tall Marilyn Monroe. Kind of has that James Bond movie, sultry sound.

Saw her in person in Bryan Tx about three weeks ago at the aussie national dog show. Not as hot.

The song should be "Do it to me doggie style"

544729_10151572376625622_159445194_n.jpg

BTW, she's 74 now.

Toni wasn't too bad looking back in the day, but that Captain guy that she's married to is just creepy. Who goes around wearing a captain's hat for no apparent reason? I heard that she filed for divorce earlier this year, so here's your big chance Steve.

Met her (and him) back in the day. They came to the station I worked at. Very nice lady.
ToniT-CR.jpg

Cap&Ten-CR.jpg

Cap-Ron.jpg

Cap-recption.jpg

Capt&Tennille.jpg

Tony Tennille is also the only 'Beach Girl', the only female member of the Beach Boys when she was their keyboard player in 1973.

Auto Transport Service
Back