• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ken Potts, one of last 2 USS Arizona survivors, dies at 102

Damn, fair winds and following seas sailor. It's sad to think that generation is all but gone. I grew up around a bunch of WW2 vets that have all passed on.

Sir, my utmost respect! Thank you for your service, bravery, and dedication to everyone who you served with and for ! Most of all, thank you for keeping this country, the greatest country on earth! May you rest in peace and may the Lord bless you for eternity!

Damn, fair winds and following seas sailor. It's sad to think that generation is all but gone. I grew up around a bunch of WW2 vets that have all passed on.
Yup....and so did I. Now it's the VN vets that are leaving us. My brother in law passed on a couple of months ago....he did two tours over there and was on a river boat even. He was one of the few that loved it.

Yup....and so did I. Now it's the VN vets that are leaving us. My brother in law passed on a couple of months ago....he did two tours over there and was on a river boat even. He was one of the few that loved it.
Those hero’s were not treated well during or after the war. To me, they were asked to do something, not to defend our country direct, but to he protect the world from the spread of an evil enemy. Just as our veterans from the Middle East wars. I’m proud to say I’m an American and the men and women who have served, fought and died and for our freedom are all heroes! Thank you and all who served, and God bless everyone of you! Take care sir!

When things happen while serving in the service, you turn off your emotions and get the job done, for yourself and your buddies in uniform. Ultimate goal is for ALL to survive & get home. Unfortunately, THAT doesn't occur but all in uniform know this.
Forever with his SHIPMATES, NO BOMBS, NO TORPEDOES, IN FOREVER PEACE!!

Auto Transport Service
Back