• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I would like to be wrong on this 67 Coronet...

yep.....have those on mine back a few years under that sticker....
My 66 St Louis car has it on the top, too.

It was under part of the anti-freeze sticker.

R/T grill should not have the satin black paint applied to it. This was a Coronet 500 only thing. See post # 39.

R/T grill should not have the satin black paint applied to it. This was a Coronet 500 only thing. See post # 39.
I was referring to #1 post picture, again looks correct other than missing the R/T emblem. Doesn't have the horizontal bar. Post #39 I believe isn't the vehicle that the OP was referring to ??

What's wrong about the grill ? It's missing the R/T emblem but other than that it looks correct (blank centre section).
There is no factory RT grill emblem provided for this car. The center grill piece matches the vertical grill surrounds.

The grill in Post # 1 appears to have the black-out treatment, which is not right for an R/T grill. Post # 39 was put up to show the black-out treatment on another Coronet 500 (not the same car). However, the grill in Post # 1 does have the correct R/T-only centre piece, but not the R/T emblem.

Auto Transport Service
Back