• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ID these Plymouth Division hubcaps?

I'm sorry snook, but I still don't think those are "correct" for a 66. I've got a set like that, and they are the later 9" caps. The earlier wheels were 10" caps. I think the changeover was in 67, cause I've got later wheels and nine inch 67 barracuda caps on my car.
I would pm @duster22, he sells centers for the 10" caps to make custom wheels for earlier cars to use the "correct" caps. He would certainly know the right caps for a 66, and the changeover date.

It's an original 6 cylinder car, so anything goes. That being said, I think the grey Torque Thrust D's will be what I'll be going with.

Thanks guys, snook

Correct caps for your car are 10 inch caps. Late 67 , early 68 is really close to the change over time , probably depends upon when a given plant ran out of a wheel or hubcap combination.
Frank..

Auto Transport Service
Back