• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Idaho Execution Stopped after Eight Attempts

after a medical team repeatedly failed to find a vein where they could establish an intravenous line to carry out the lethal injection.

I didn't realise that Dumb & Dumber were medically trained now.

1709323356405.png

USE THIS,sorry but I feel if you kill someone on purpose you have no rights. JMO
1709343534961.jpeg

I have no desire to kill another that is not a clear and present danger.
"Vengeance is mine" says the Lord.

For the record, that includes the currently incarcerated serial murderer that robbed, tortured, assaulted, bound and murdered by fire my cousin.

Man Guilty Of Killing 2 Women In Shoreline -- Jurors Will Consider Death Or Life In Prison In Next Phase Of Trial | The Seattle Times
No one is asking you to kill anybody. The institutions in place can administer those details, just like collecting taxes, cleaning the streets, etc. What about "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" .... that's in the bible ? Does anyone think we'd be in a less safer environment, if the Code of Hammurabi were in place in our country ?

No one is asking you to kill anybody. The institutions in place can administer those details, just like collecting taxes, cleaning the streets, etc. What about "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" .... that's in the bible ? Does anyone think we'd be in a less safer environment, if the Code of Hammurabi were in place in our country ?
With that logic, Hitler actually never killed a single person.
Eye for an eye, doesn't work out so well if you kill me, I kill you, does it, nor should it.

With that logic, Hitler actually never killed a single person.
Eye for an eye, doesn't work out so well if you kill me, I kill you, does it, nor should it.
Making an analogy to genocide is despicable. Killing innocent millions based on their ethnicity vs. a cold-blooded murderer ? Are you kidding me ???? As far as "eye for an eye" , I didn't write it. It's in the bible.

Making an analogy to genocide is despicable. Killing innocent millions based on their ethnicity vs. a cold-blooded murderer ? Are you kidding me ???? As far as "eye for an eye" , I didn't write it. It's in the bible.
60,000,000+ people died in WW2, a percentage where victims of genocide, and Hitler killed not one of them with your logic.
I made no such analogy, I stated a fact based on your logic, own it.
You failed to explain in your eye for eye bible belief, how a person killed is supposed to kill their killer.
And I guess that turn the cheek thing was just window dressing then?

60,000,000+ people died in WW2, a percentage where victims of genocide, and Hitler killed not one of them with your logic.
You failed to explain in your eye for eye bible belief, how a person killed is supposed to kill their killer.
The bible explains that phase, An eye for an eye, the meaning is your family has the right to kill the person that murdered you.

The bible explains that phase, An eye for an eye, the meaning is your family has the right to kill the person that murdered you.
So vengeance is mine and turn the cheek are not explained. conveniently?

One bullet would have done the job.

Someone tell me why the don't do them they same way they did their victims.

Killing someone for what they ARE vs. executing someone for what they DID... two totally different things. Then, using war number casualties is again totally irrelevant. I respect your pacifist viewpoint on capital punishment. I have no desire to kill anyone, either. But, you nor I, are not personally doing the executing. Society is administering a punishment it deems warranted. We can agree to disagree on this.

When there is absolutely no question of a killer’s guilt, the death penalty is just-justice. Yeah MO, but watching the Darrell Brooks insane trial added some more frosting to the proverbial cake. He chose to represent himself making a fiasco of the court and of all things, having the right of questioning the families who witnessed him mowing down their kin. The victim’s families had to endure this insanity being challenged about what they saw by the scum-suck who killed them. Kiddin me? His relentless horrible behavior and having no legal skills, using it as an excuse to drag the trial on, never allowed him to be chained and gagged in a wheelchair having a court-appointed lawyer take over. POS was given a suit to wear instead of jail garb.

Never saw anything like this before, couldn’t believe it possible. If any missed it, about 15-20-minutes of view time would be enough to boil your blood. Well in WI, there is no death penalty and MO, there should be. ALL the concern for a humane-painless departure when these breathing turds tortured their victims as they murdered them? Nothing to say; but maybe, WTF.

Auto Transport Service
Back