• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identify this clip

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
Helping a friend on a 70 Challenger. These two clips was in a bag with all the others. Anyone know what this is?

20240222_163658.jpg

They go below the windshield to hold it up during assembly... Most folks replace them with rubber wedges..

They go below the windshield to hold it up during assembly... Most folks replace them with rubber wedges..
The rear glass is going in on Monday. These just threw us off on where it went. Are you talking about rear or front? Thanks 1 Wild R/T and Marpar

The rear glass is going in on Monday. These just threw us off on where it went. Are you talking about rear or front? Thanks 1 Wild R/T and Marpar
My cars don't have a normal rear window... The front used those... My glass guy didn't like them, metal on the edge of glass can break the glass, he used rubber wedges and I've seen other guys do the same...
IMG_7565.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back