• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If we weren't Mopar fans.

Got to dream big P51 Mustang............

[video=youtube;Ihgz7opXci4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihgz7opXci4[/video]

gtop51x.jpg

Like this Torino/Taladega

Someone needs a 2 week breather. Clear their head. :ufo:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love an early Olds W30 package, 66 or 67. Maybe a Thunderbolt. Also love a 64 or 64 Ford Falcon and who doesn't love a Torino?
Like this maybe :headbang:

- - - Updated - - -

I think if I was rich or had a ton of disposable income a 65 Shelby Daytona/Cobra Coupe 427ci Side Oiler, Ferrari Killer's 1 of 6 made, Hell even a continuation CSX car would be cool as hell...

Attachments

• 69 Talladega Torino by Troy Trepanier #1.jpg
    69 Talladega Torino by Troy Trepanier #1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 237
  • 69 Talladega Torino by Troy Trepanier Rad Rods By Troy.jpg
    69 Talladega Torino by Troy Trepanier Rad Rods By Troy.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 241
  • 69 Talladega Torino by Troy Trepanier Boss 429ic Hemi Engine.jpg
    69 Talladega Torino by Troy Trepanier Boss 429ic Hemi Engine.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 65 Shelby Cobra Daytona 427ci #1 abandoned.jpg
    65 Shelby Cobra Daytona 427ci #1 abandoned.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 65 Shelby Cobra Daytona 427ci #6 of 6 made.jpg
    65 Shelby Cobra Daytona 427ci #6 of 6 made.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 230
70 Chevelle SS LS6 4 spd
65 AMC Rambler
69 AMC Rambler American 2 door
69 AMX 390 4 spd
79 AMX
69 Chevelle
40's Ford of any sort as long as its not a roadster
50's Ford F100
....Lots of stuff I would love to have...none of it can I afford.

amc-rambler-american-01.jpg

your not alone here

amxclean015.jpg

rebel2.jpg

1963 Ford Galaxie 427 SOHC Cammer V-8 - dual quad carbs:eusa_whistle:

I have this one and it tickles my fancy when I get her out and let her eat !Looking to sell to finish my RoadRunner !Vette.jpg

I wouldn't mind my 63 Impala SS back again, this one had electric seats and windows, great shape and i was there when my brother in law sold the body, engine and trans long gone, he sold it for 100 bucks, i knew then i should have bought it back.

img085.jpg

I hope this picture isint as large as im seeing it!

- - - Updated - - -

So much for that, sorry!

We have Audi's, so I drive my new A5 when I am not in my Mopar.

But if I had to get on old car that wasn't a Mopar it would be a Group B Audi Quattro

HI120047_large.jpg

I wouldn't mind my 63 Impala SS back again, this one had electric seats and windows, great shape and i was there when my brother in law sold the body, engine and trans long gone, he sold it for 100 bucks, i knew then i should have bought it back.

63 Impala SS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Don't often see power windows on those. 327? Brightened it up for you. :)

Thanks! It had a 327 in it when i had it, original engine gone but yes, it was the only one i ever seen ever, even to this day 40 years ago (hate to think of how many year ago :)), I had 3 of these, two that were just hardtop Impala but someone made into the SS, one i knew personally, long story but it was a beauty to look at rode like a truck he had cut the carrier bearing out, made a straight drive shaft which ill say did last longer then most expected, had Cadillac springs in the front end with 13 inch wheels in the front 15 inch in the back (11 1/2) cool looking, bad on car but i bought it and drove it a couple years, i just loved the gold and white vinyl top lol and the way it looked, high and level with the small tires in front and the OVER sized in the back (another story late on a rainy night) but the last hoor-ray with it is i had a car load of people going up this long drive way and the reared housing literately broke in 1/2, to much strain on the frame i always figured and did it, but, whatever i traded it for a 66 Mustang fastback that got stolen and to this day never found out who lol, "the old days" :)
I have always wondered just how much it would be worth, only because of the electric windows. This particular car was as solid as it gets , and the interior was great, would have been worth the 100 dollars the body sold for but i was young, and dum and it was only a car back then,

Kinda like GTO's. Maybe a BB Torino. Can't see pulling in without the Big Dog BB Mopar though. NO German junk. Canon Camera 682.jpg

YGJ516. California for all you plate-hiders. Dayton, Nevada. Extra points for those who know what was filmed here.

Last edited:
MOPAR OR NO CAR ! MY DAD MADE SURE OF THIS WHEN I WAS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL DAD HAD A 70' CHEVELLE SS SITTING IN THE BONE YARD AND I TOLD HIM THAT WAS THE CAR I WANTED TO TAKE TO COLLEGE WITH ME (auto tech school) WELL DAD BEING THE DIE HARD MOPAR GUY HE IS WOULD NOT LET THIS HAPPEN! SO NEEDLESS TO SAY CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL A FEW DAYS LATER AND THE CHEVELLE WAS GONE SOLD IT ! I WAS SO MAD AND PISSED I ASKED HIM WHAT DO I GET TO TAKE TO COLLEGE FOR MY PROJECT ?? DAD SAYS COME DOWN TO THE SHOP GOT SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU OPEN THE DOOR AND LONE BEHOLD SITS A 66 BELVEDERE II BIG BLOCK 4 GEAR BEAUTY HE ASKED ME IF THIS WILL WORK AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY DAD KNEW I LOVED HIS 66' AND REWARED ME WITH ONE OF MY OWN ! NEVER THOUGHT OF ANY OTHER BRANDS SINCE LOVE MOPARS NOW ALMOST AS MUCH AS DAD !!

Auto Transport Service
Back