• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD ignition locks and switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HALIFAXHOPS

MSGT(ret) and MOPAR only distributor rebuilder!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have some ignition switches for sale $60 for the one with the keys and 35 for the rest.
Some 72? up column locks $35 each. And the ride which should be $5 Lower 48. All are NORS older stock.
DSC00482.JPG
DSC00483.JPG
DSC00484.JPG
DSC00485.JPG
DSC00486.JPG
DSC00482.JPG
DSC00483.JPG
DSC00484.JPG
DSC00485.JPG
DSC00486.JPG

The Borg Warner switch with the Key is Pending

Don't need a switch, but I would like to say thank you for what you and your brother PJ's did/do. I worked with PJ's during my time in the service on a few recovery ops and one very special op, and thank GOD the PJ (now a retired CMSgt) was with us otherwise my EOD brother would be at the bottom of the north pacific in 600 fathoms of water. So, from one MSgt to another MSgt: Thank You.

Thank you the PJ's deserve all the credit. I was a how would you say this on the forward repair team for the pavehawks and the talons. Been in some craphole situations for sure. 25 Years. Very rewarding being part of that team for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back