• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll be out of commission for a bit.....

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Just an FYI to let everyone know that I'm going to be out of commission for a little bit here till the end of the year....

I go in this upcoming Wednesday the 23rd for another little surgery. I'm hoping to be back in my office around the 1st of the year or shortly there-after.

I imagine that my PM's and email box are going to be jammed up when I get back, so please bear with me as I get caught back up.

Thanks!!!! and everyone have a GREAT holidays!!!!

Rick @ Laysons

Nothing life threatening I hope.
We'll say a prayer for you and look forward to seeing you at Carlisle and Moparfest next year.

Bob from Syracuse

That's gotta suck going under the knife 2 days before Christmas. Can't be to big of a deal if your down less than a week. Have a good one too.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Get well soon!

Best wishes, Rick. I hope all goes well and you have a great Christmas!

Happy Holidays, and best wishes for a speedy recovery. If you want, I'll watch your store while you're gone..:icon_biggrin:

Be Cool and heal....work can wait. :HappyNewYear:

Well I'm back at work now...YAH!!! Daytime TV sucks.....

But I'm sore and slow and my stamina's a little low.

Please bear with me as I get caught back up......

Thanks,
Rick

Well, if you look at the bright side, it's better than daytime TV in the summer!
Hope things went well, look forward to seeing you at the shows.

Glad to have you back. You'll get stonger as time goes by.

Best
Chuck

Auto Transport Service
Back