• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll have a #8 to go.

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score

No the soup please.​

Chinese Influencer Found Decapitated, Dismembered With Body Parts Cooked In Soup Pots, Police Say

A model found decapitated and dismembered had parts of her corpse cooked and then stored in a refrigerator.

AA17U5MB.jpg

Police in Hong Kong are searching for the 31-year-old former husband of Abby Choi and on Feb. 23 took his parents and brother into custody on suspicion of the socialite’s murder, the Daily Star reported.

Police recovered an electric saw and meat grinder. They also found soup pots containing human flesh as well as legs that were in a refrigerator.

According to the South China Morning Post, police are still trying to locate the 28-year-old murder victim’s head, hands and torso.

The outlet reported the motive for the slaying may be an alleged fight between the victim and her jobless former husband and his family over a large sum of money.

1677322324440.png

Stay away from the Bok “Choi” recipes!

I guess it won’t be Garfield on the fork anymore..to quote weird Al.

I‘ve been to every country in Asia ex Korea. The more you go the more you know. Those people will eat anything and everything. Nothing is wasted. In my view that human flesh would have very likely been orchestrated into soups and served. Nobody would notice a difference. Nobody would care to know…… Human flesh is likely easier on the palate than dog, horse, monkey etc.

That give a whole new meaning to Chinese food

Probably made cream of Sum Yung Guy....

...and all this time we were worried about cats...

Auto Transport Service
Back