• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"I'm a doctor, not a brick layer"

I attended the same Tech School as Commander Scot (different generation). He even showed up for the reunion!

tenor.png

In "Piece of the Action" it took a large TV screen to show me that the Caddy roadster Kirk was driving was a 12 cylinder! The kid became a dentist!
And in "Assignment Earth" all the '60s Mopar 4 doors!

In "Piece of the Action" it took a large TV screen to show me that the Caddy roadster Kirk was driving was a 12 cylinder! The kid became a dentist!
And in "Assignment Earth" all the '60s Mopar 4 doors!
Piece of the action. My favorite

1687078054802.png

Later in the seventies, as she got older, she found it a problem transitioning from sexy roles into mother roles, since she was not a mother & never had children. She eventually quit acting & began to sell Real Estate in Los Angeles. Her & her sister also ran a successful pre paid phone card business that were used in licensing.

She later ran her own web site, appeared at many Comic Conventions & did the voice of Grandma on the Nickelodeon series Olivia from 2009-2011. In 2000, she wrote a memoir, From Ballet to the Batcave and Beyond.
1687078093205.png

Scotty is about save the ship and half the galaxy by sticking an adjustable wrench into the ship's matter/anti-matter reactor

Dang...how did I miss this thread....oh well, good night.

bunch of damn hippies in this episode.......

and Spock is jamming with them, while they take over the ship

1690688591601.png

1690688674133.png

Auto Transport Service
Back