• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im a new member but been reading and searching site for years.

hughes

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have just joined the site but have been looking and reading on it for years. I have lots of mopars some have been in the family for 50 years. I am currently working on a 1969 500 turning it in to a Daytona. I have been working this particular project off and on for 18yrs, collecting parts and such. I hope you guys are willing to help? Thanks and Have a nice day! Lee Hughes

Sounds like your a fast mover.....lol

Welcome to the forum and let’s see some pics....

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome as an official member Lee....the natives are getting restless waiting for pictures. :lol:

upload_2019-5-22_6-36-0.png

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from NW CT. Ummm........................pics man! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh well....which is usually a deep hole in the ground and might have water in the bottom but no oil.

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee!
Now...stop molesting that '69 Charger 500! Those things are damn near as rare as the Daytonas!

He is in Bacova, Virginia... he's out tending to the stills. We need a picture of those too. :poke:

welcome from the show me state!!

Auto Transport Service
Back