• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm gonna buy some skates come hell or highwater .. please comment or make offer ASAP

I bought a set from Harbor Freight! The first time I moved the car 3 of the casters came off!!! Had to spot weld them back on the brackets. You get what you pay for! More Chinese junk!

I bought a set from Harbor Freight! The first time I moved the car 3 of the casters came off!!! Had to spot weld them back on the brackets. You get what you pay for! More Chinese junk!

The wheels on these things ain't coming off. The wheels and bodies are definitely sturdy. I was thinking about buying another 2 skate set for the wheels and building or buying a bench so i could roll it around and have brakes on the wheels to lock it down when in use.

Have you seen wheel prices lately? Damn !!

Have you seen wheel prices lately? Damn !!

I hear ya! I bought some caster wheels here last fall to bolt up to some Red Oak plank, and use to roll my Snowmobiles around in the garage. Almost choked when the lady rang up the bill. Felt a lot better seeing "Made in the USA" on the side of them and MFG'd in Springfield IL.

Very Nice R/T Conv.you have there..man that is a beauty..wow..wish you could through us a nice side shot of the whole car..hope you can..man,i love it..God Bless..Bear R.-

Hey Tallhair, I don't know if you are still looking for those car dollies but I found a discount coupon in my Mustang Monthly mag for them. From Harbor Freight - $39.99. Let me know if you need either the coupon or a code should you order on line.

Hey Tallhair, I don't know if you are still looking for those car dollies but I found a discount coupon in my Mustang Monthly mag for them. From Harbor Freight - $39.99. Let me know if you need either the coupon or a code should you order on line.

Appreciate it Funship is it just a code or an actual coupon or something? If it's a coupon it probably has a code on it so if you don't mind either post a pic of it for everyone who needs it or post up the code. I fully endorse these low buck skates and that's an even better price.

- - - Updated - - -

Very Nice R/T Conv.you have there..man that is a beauty..wow..wish you could through us a nice side shot of the whole car..hope you can..man,i love it..God Bless..Bear R.-

Happy too Bear .. thought no one would ever ask :)

First one was during the clean up .. buffing the wax. My buddy Lee was working back to front here.

mEU3P5Zl.jpg

Here's an older pic as I couldn't get a full side shot in the garage

KbRGQJzl.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back