• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm gonna smell good tonight.

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
I'm smoking 2 big pork butts and 2 whole chickens today, in the cold storage garage (it's raining). I'm hosting a "pot luck reunion" Saturday for my HS graduating classmates. 55 years. Making pulled pork and chicken salad.
Mike

Wish I lived closer. I might have to invite myself lol. Love pulled pork :thumbsup:

I'm smoking 2 big pork butts and 2 whole chickens today, in the cold storage garage (it's raining). I'm hosting a "pot luck reunion" Saturday for my HS graduating classmates. 55 years. Making pulled pork and chicken salad.
Mike
What kind(s) of wood do you guys like to use up there?

I thought this was going to be about dumping a 35 yr old gas tank on ones self.

What kind(s) of wood do you guys like to use up there?
I used apple wood. We just finished the cook and when cool down occurs the shredding starts! Gonna cool the chicken in the fridge over night before chunking it up for chicken salad.
Mike

I used apple wood. We just finished the cook and when cool down occurs the shredding starts! Gonna cool the chicken in the fridge over night before chunking it up for chicken salad.
Mike
Apple's great for pork.
Sounds good !

Auto Transport Service
Back