• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im only here for the Women...!!!

Well if you get the gold membership there's alot of lady's hiding in the blue room !

I once thought about a tribute from a Satellite. But a 70 Satellite can hold its own. But if you are a Superbird lover? Not too shabby. Is the suspension upgraded? More pics and detail is red meat here at FBBO.

This was before i had the back window redone. I didn't like how the first go around looked. She is about a week away from completely being done.
IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG

everything is new in this car. disk brakes, adjustable suspension, fuel injection, digital cluster, etc....

nice Superbird tribute

welcome to FBBO

:welcome: from the foothills of NW Tennessee! :usflag:
You might want to get a "Garage" started here so you can stash a bunch of pics for us. :)

BIENVENIDO DESDE MÉXICO!!! :drinks:
I don't know who told you can find chicks here, mostly old farts, and a lot of lost people wandering here, stay a while and you'll find good friends here and a lot of help in your project :welcome:

Welcome from Georgia. Nice car!

I have to say you guys are the nicest forum group I’ve been in.
Although this is my first MOPAR forum.

Land cruiser forums are brutal and awesome.

Any MOPAR people close to boulder CO ?

Our one woman, Cudachick, is spoken for and if you want to see the other "kind" you'll have to pay for Gold !

Well geez, it's about time you got here! I've been waiting.

Seriously though, that's one VERY sweet Bird you have there sir. It's an honor having you on board with us.

IIRC, you posted that a good while back....or even recently! Heck, Oldtimers is kicking in!

Auto Transport Service
Back