• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm ready for Hockey season..

Maybe if Point comes back.

Kucherov has the flu?

Kinda missing the Yanni Gourde line.

What happened to him, anyway?

I've been trying to watch a Kracken game, but haven't heard his name at all.

Last edited:
Hockey in FLORIDA, DESERT & CALI?? DAT AIN'T RIGHT!! Rather see Habs, Bruins, dare I say it, DEVILS, RANGERS or PENS win it & I'm a Flyers fan. Just sayin. :rofl:

NHL Playoffs are tough to beat. One of our local kids in the NHL had a great Round 1 for Dallas (Jake Oettinger). Quite a few other Minny kids still playing which is fun.

Point's injury for TB could be costly - although they had a solid game 1 win in Florida (where are their fans?? seriously President's trophy winners and seems like quite a few empty seats).

Avs are unreal - they are so fast. Blues depth is good though so could be an interesting series. Binnington will need to steal a few I think for them to stay in it.

Battle of Alberta should be fun. Pulling for the Oilers and McDavid to have some success in the playoffs. Calgary's jerseys are all-time greats though :)

Rangers/Carolina - meh. Not that interested. Just hope it goes to Game 7.

Also just a shout out to the DU hockey team for the NCAA champs. Now tied with Michigan for 9 championships. Most in NCAA.:bananadance:

Florida, Tampa or the Av's for the cup. It's gonna be tough....

Bolts sweep Panthers.....Who wants some next?!?!

A couple of rest days while the Rangers and Hurricanes beat on each other. Hopefully Point will be back and ready.

GO BOLTS!!!!

Game 1 tonight....GO BOLTS! Lightning in 6!

All these boat parades are starting to get a little tedious. :rofl:

As noted on the A body thread-

NYR also swept the Lightning in the regular season.

And the Avs also swept the Rangers.
As I stated over on FABO
The Lighting have been THE championship caliber team to beat so this should be good.

1655332271426.gif

TBL needs "game 2" Vassy.

...and apparently to stay out of the box.

Hopefully the rest of the series is as interesting as game 1.

TB is on their heels going to home. Avs were just amazing tonight, have all the momentum and are prefect on the road.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back