• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm ready for Hockey season..

1655615940226.png

:lol:

Bolts were sluggish out of the gate. Avs took it to them. I was surprised that it became a 7-0 rout

Bolts were down 0-2 to the Rangers as well. Look how that turned out. We're back in it now, 1-2. Don't start planning your parade yet!

Still a long ways too go. The Avs are not the Rangers also no team has ever lost the first two games in both the conference final and the cup and come back to win it so that would be a first.
The Avs could afford to lose one in Tampa as well the Bolts couldn't and they showed up.
The Avs played probably their best game ever and then their worst game of the playoffs. They played like they just didn't care last night.
Vasilevskiy did have some amazing saves though.

Kuch is hurt, no word yet on a return for him....Point is still out, and likely will miss the rest of the games. I am still holding out hope, but we are down and missing some key weapons. Some of the other players will need to have amazing games. Wins/losses will ride on Vassy.

Looks like we might have us a series.

Makes you wonder if they had sat Point the first 2 games.

Sure would like to see him at 100%.

How about Paul? Obviously not 100% but still comes on and scores.

Wonder what goalie will start for the Avs in game 4?

...although that's not as big a shock as it would be for Tampa.

Congrats to the Avs! It was a great series, the better team won, too bad it was not on your home ice.

Did you notice they bent the cup?

Congrats to the Avs. I'm not surprised, after I'd seen them play the Isles earlier in the year, they became my pick to win. And again we see the enormous difficulty in winning consecutive championships in the most difficult professional sport. The Bolts had/have a really talented team the past few years, expect them to be around.

Been watching Shoresy since seasons over. It's Hilarious.

Auto Transport Service
Back