• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm ready for Hockey season..

@SteveSS, remember, Colorado moved to NY City & call themselves Devils!! YES, NEW YORK DEVILS!!! Flyers have been in Voorhess New Jersey since 1968. The Coluseum on Preston Avenue to be exact. Now at Skate Zone which USE TO BE Dobbs' Farm

Bolts looked like CRAP the first half dozen games.

Better on the Western road trip and now 5 of last 7 IIRC.

Trading McDonagh sure didn't help, and now Hedman's injured.

Good show vs Carolina even if they did lose in OT.
That game was WAY more lopsided than the score.

GREAT game Lightning vs Sabres last night.

back and forth lead. Everybody looked sharp on both teams.

Buffalo's goalie looked invincible early on but TBL managed to pull it out.

TB's Hagel had to pull the puck out of his glove to score one time!

New guy first NHL goal was GWG.

Vegas has good game from the get go this play offs...It wasn't who I wanted but ...they played great the whole way!!! well done!

congrats to the Las Vegas Golden Knights ! That 2nd period was relentless. The obviously better team rightfully won.

Minnesota Wild! 2024/25. All the way Bab....

Never mind. That beer wore off fast!

Yep, VGK earned that.

Was a pretty wild playoff season this year. Congrats to Vegas and their fans but enjoy it while you can cuz my Avs will be back next year.

7io4vxjx3aj4hws0d0eqm1&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

Compared to the playoff rounds leading up to it, what a boring lopsided final. Congrats to VGK though!

I also thought it would be much more of a contest.

NO Pops, NO TEAMS from NY! NY Rangers, NY Devils, NY Islanders, NO!! HELL NO!! :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back