• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm the Father

BlueTriplets

Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score
My son pointed me to a thread that he started about searching for a 1-of-1 68 Coronet R/T convert w/Hemi 4spd. As he stated in a thread somewhere I have 3 - 68 Coronets, a hdtp Hemi 4spd, (clone), sedan w/318, 3-on-the-tree, 28k miles & my R/T convert 440 w/4spd. All in QQ1 bright blue.

Also is a pic of the convert parked in front of the garage owned by the ont time owner of the 1-of-1 in Nova Scotia. His 69 Charger R/T behind.

triplets.jpg RT.jpeg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice grouping of classics you have there!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from PA!

Nice collection, and I like the 4 door thrown in there. Very cool!

Welcome from South Jersey, QQ-1 is one of the best colors to ever be sprayed out of a gun.

Welcome! 20 yrs ago I helped a guy with his orig 440 motor out of his 68 ragtop auto he bought new. Same color as yours I believe. He pulled it off the road in 75, and well, it's still off the road.

Welcome to FBBO... You have good taste in vintage iron...
Someday my 68 will be back on the road... Taken off the road in 79, I bought it from the original owner in 2001..

IMG_4675.JPG

IMG_4715.JPG

welcome dad of the Bluetriplets dude, to FBBO

upload_2022-1-21_14-34-41.jpeg
> I'M GONNA READ YOUR THOUGHTS... QUIET ! NOT A WORD NOW .... . YOU LIKE THE COLOR.. BLUE !

Auto Transport Service
Back