• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm unable use the Bold button?

There's a Bold button?
which buttons are being referred to? I see B, I, tT and a bunch of other cryptic symbols. Why NOT spell out bold, italic,??, still not sure what tT is suppose to represent.
IMO...the world is S-L-O-W-L-Y turning into an illiterate society or are we all digressing to our gave-dwelling persona days?.....using pictures chiseled on the cave walls? It would be extremely difficult to express the words and teachings of the Holy Bible or the Torrah or the scriptures of your faith, using small meaningless cartoon characters, whose identity of what they represent are known only to their author. WORDS ARE POWERFUL TOOLS and I've spent a lifetime learning what they mean and how to use them.........perhaps, try using them....at least sometimes........
Just my opinion of course......
BOB RENTON

which buttons are being referred to? I see B, I, tT and a bunch of other cryptic symbols. Why NOT spell out bold, italic,??, still not sure what tT is suppose to represent.
IMO...the world is S-L-O-W-L-Y turning into an illiterate society or are we all digressing to our gave-dwelling persona days?.....using pictures chiseled on the cave walls? It would be extremely difficult to express the words and teachings of the Holy Bible or the Torrah or the scriptures of your faith, using small meaningless cartoon characters, whose identity of what they represent are known only to their author. WORDS ARE POWERFUL TOOLS and I've spent a lifetime learning what they mean and how to use them.........perhaps, try using them....at least sometimes........
BOB RENTON

Screenshot_20220921-184854_Chrome.jpg

BOB RENTON
It's just something to learn as you go through life. Some things you see so often that you just naturally learn them, such as the 'Prohibited' icon:
1663898810671.png

Remember the old cassette decks and CD players that used triangles, squares and double arrows to show play, stop etc? Even my dad knew what they meant. Writing out the complete word would take up more real estate and besides that, if you aren't sure of their meaning you'll get a pop-up message when you mouse over on this site.

You are correct however in asking about tT, as the generally accepted icon for increasing or decreasing a font size in Unicode 7.0 is either AA for Increase or AA for Decrease Font Size.

Here's a handy chart to look up some Emojis when you're scrambling for that special symbol to indicate, say, a Diesel Locomotive or Stamped Envelope.

I delete my cookies all the time right into that portal with teeth....and for bold, never was much but probably a lot more like stooopid. :D but what the hay is an 'inline spoiler' ?

Auto Transport Service
Back