• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IN: 65 Satellite Roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevo

Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a new home for a 65 Plymouth Satellite. No engine, trans, interior. It is missing alot of trim also. Vehile is a roller w/o title. $800 obo

Mopars003.jpg

Last edited:
Damn,wish it was closer!I have a use for it big time!

65Coronet011.jpg

65Coronet010.jpg

65Coronet009.jpg

65Coronet008.jpg

65Coronet006.jpg

65Coronet004.jpg

65Coronet005.jpg

65Coronet002.jpg

65Coronet001.jpg

The car has one side tubbed, and comes with parts to tub the other side. The truck floor is cut to house what looks like used to be a fuel cell. The car was raced years ago but unknown when that was. I bought the car hoping to fix it up but due to loosing my job I can't afford to keep it around here. Comes with what appears to be a 1968 style k-frame, 2 dashes, 4 headlight trims, 1 grill.

Rear frame rails look pretty good. The previous owner did the rear spring relocated in but I would think it will need better welds in the long run. I do have NEW super stock springs if the buy would like to deal on those also that is acceptable.

Car is now in my garage. Kevin is great to deal with! Good guy. I will be posting some stuff for sale soon. Thanks again Kevin, hope you had a safe trip home.

Thanks alot Mike. I did have a great trip back making each stop on time that I planned. Glad to help out a fellow mopar fan. Good luck with your car!

You're welcome Kevin. It was great meeting you and good luck with the LeBaron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back