• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB In search of B Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigs

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
I'm testing the waters here. I'm in search of a B Body project. Dodge or Pymouth , Belvedere , Sattelite , RR or Dodge 440, Polara, 330 etc.
63 up 2dr HD top nothing past the 60's. I don't care if its a shell and cheap ( I know right) . I have an Abody already, would like to try a "B".
I'm in WA. STATE. Would like to find something in close proximity don't want to transport. I have trailer.

There's a 68 Charger R/T on Ebay, listed on the home page.

There was a 73-ish Satellite that has been in the same spot for at least ten years. It wasn't too bad when I first saw it.

There was a 73-ish Satellite that has been in the same spot for at least ten years. It wasn't too bad when I first saw it.
I'd like to stay out of the 70's parcel to early to mid 60's

Definitely not very plentiful up here in the NW especially if you're on a budget. I do seem some 60's b bodies pop up from time to time but you have to really stay on the search (craigslist, facebook, etc). The good deals go fast! Missed a 68 Coronet for under $4k that looked pretty solid but i was on my way to pick up a 67 Coronet and by the time i had a chance to contact the guy it was sold. Another one was a 68 RR factory 383 4 speed. Guy was asking $8500. Again i couldn't get there fast enough and someone got a steal of a lifetime. At the same time there was a 66 or 67 Satellite console auto car for $3k. Missed that one too because i was fixated on that roadrunner. All of these were in the past year Boise, Baker City, and Portland.
I've been looking on and off for a while. Problem is I want dirt cheap and that will be a rare find in itself. I already have $40,000 in a $20,000 car the hobbies not cheap. I like to start at least low if I can. There's a place about 30 miles from me that has a few A,B, C bodies may check there.

Well I happen to have a 66 Plymouth Satellite BB, 727 trans that is nearly completed in restoring it. I do not drive it and no longer need it. It might not fit what you are looking for because it is a running and driving car and what I would like to get for it might not fit your requirements. But, if you are interested, then shoot me a PM and we can discuss...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Wish you lived on the east coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back