• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Inner drivers door parts needed for a '69 Super Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian A

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
I just moved this thread from the wrong forum, 1968-1970 Mopars, to this forum, the correct one.

Hi everybody,
I'm in need of a couple inner drivers door parts for my '69 Super Bee.
One is the "link", item # 62 in the parts book diagram, that connects the lock cylinder to the door latch. I was hoping it would be laying in the bottom of the door, but no such luck. According to the parts book, the link is specific to Belvedere and Coronet, 2 dr hard top, 2 dr sedan, and the convertible. They are a left and right piece and not interchangeable side to side. Pictured is the link from the passenger side door. Drivers side will be a mirror image of this link.
The other part I need is also for the drivers door. It's the bracket that is spot welded to the front window channel at the bottom and it slides over a rod and anchors the bottom of the window channel. Mine is missing and the window flops around and does not seal well. I know it isn't a separate piece and will purchase the whole assembly to get this bracket.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. If you have one to sell or can point me in the direction of a place to buy one that would be great.
I received this reply from Beekeeper:
"The lower brackets for the front window channel run are available new from Tony’s parts. Click the link then about halfway down the page.
https://www.tonysparts.com/b-body-parts"

I will call Tony's Parts Monday for the lower vent frame brackets but I'm still searching for the lock cylinder to door latch link.

902038-7742c08e828ccac25ed742557ba51685.jpg
902039-7a131373b9a0724ad7fff82af148ed02.jpg
902040-7de2d526828f692fa6fd1185bfd51451.jpg
902041-2cffc69a6005eb936b5f22802bdb1a9c.jpg

EditReport IMG_5107 (2).jpg IMG_5115.jpg IMG_5116.jpg

Last edited:
I just moved this thread from the wrong forum, 1968-1970 Mopars, to this forum, the correct one.

Hi everybody,
I'm in need of a couple inner drivers door parts for my '69 Super Bee.
One is the "link", item # 62 in the parts book diagram, that connects the lock cylinder to the door latch. I was hoping it would be laying in the bottom of the door, but no such luck. According to the parts book, the link is specific to Belvedere and Coronet, 2 dr hard top, 2 dr sedan, and the convertible. They are a left and right piece and not interchangeable side to side. Pictured is the link from the passenger side door. Drivers side will be a mirror image of this link.
The other part I need is also for the drivers door. It's the bracket that is spot welded to the front window channel at the bottom and it slides over a rod and anchors the bottom of the window channel. Mine is missing and the window flops around and does not seal well. I know it isn't a separate piece and will purchase the whole assembly to get this bracket.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. If you have one to sell or can point me in the direction of a place to buy one that would be great.
I received this reply from Beekeeper:
"The lower brackets for the front window channel run are available new from Tony’s parts. Click the link then about halfway down the page.
https://www.tonysparts.com/b-body-parts"

I will call Tony's Parts Monday for the lower vent frame brackets but I'm still searching for the lock cylinder to door latch link.

View attachment 974405 View attachment 974406 View attachment 974407 View attachment 974408

EditReport View attachment 974539 View attachment 974540 View attachment 974541

I called Tony's Parts this morning and he had both parts. A big "thank you" to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back