• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inside Hood release Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the WTB (wanted to buy) forum and create a post. Someone here probably has one.

Once in a while i'll find a good deal on ebay parts but most of the time it's comical how much those idiot are asking. It seems to be getting worse too.

Yeah, I understand there hard to get parts and we need to part for them if we want them. But $667 that's crazy, that's 3 to 4 times what I would expect to pay for that handle. You can buy the cable and bezel anywhere. I'm not even going to hook the cable up. I just want the handle to complete the dash

That's over 10 times more than i would pay for one. Did they come factory on the first gen chargers? I believe 2nd gen didn't have them.. as I had several 2nd gen chargers and they didn't have them . But I did put one on my 69, but it came from a c-body. like a Newport or New Yorker.

Just the 66 had inside release.

Yeah, I understand there hard to get parts and we need to part for them if we want them. But $667 that's crazy, that's 3 to 4 times what I would expect to pay for that handle. You can buy the cable and bezel anywhere. I'm not even going to hook the cable up. I just want the handle to complete the dash
You need to follow Sam's suggestion in post #2 and start a Parts Wanted thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back