• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inspection in NY City

Status
Not open for further replies.

FridayGt

Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
Not sure if this was the right place or not, but I'm looking for someone who can inspect a vehicle for me in the Bronx, NY City. I'm a 3 hour drive away so I can't get up there until this weekend, but I want to make sure of the condition it's in before I make the long haul and if necessary place a deosit to hold it so I don't make the trip in vain. There are a couple of areas of concern that I have with this vehicle in particular and rust as well as frame are some of them. If anyone know's of a respectable company or individual with expertise in the area that can accomplish this as affordably as possible and on such short notice, please let me know.

Please let me know. I'm still looking for and calling other places and the car is by no means off the market, so if this need changes, I will update.

Where in the bronx?

Still looking if anyone else knows or has a suggestion. I've got a company I'll call this afternoon as well.

Btw, the deadline on this is Thursday.

Still looking. It's a little late notice for a company to go out, so I may just have to roll the dice and drive up on Saturday. If anyone is still interested prior to then, just let me know. Thanks!

Oh, I also should have mentioned that I would of course pay for your expense and inconvenience, I shouldn't have left that to assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back