• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Instrument Cluster

twodxtream

Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
I have a 66 charger with an instrument cluster that is in bad shape. I wanted to know if any 66-67 charger owners have used aftermarket guages in the dash and did you use the existing wiring? I know it will be hard to find a replacement cluster and or too costly to repair. If anyone has any pictures of cluster with aftermarket guages, please post. Thank you.

:sFl_america2:

You can look on E bay for clusters for 66 chargers. You see then quite often sometimes at a reasonable price, sometimes not. Another option is to contact Mark " The Gauge Doc" thegaugedoc.com to see if he can help with fixing what you have. Terry

I know Chip Foose did it when he built that 67. took out all the electroloom stuff and in all new. I think they were stewart warner. But he can usually get anything he wants that is not availble to us.

I kept the video of the TV show, don't know why, I didn't like what he did to it.

2012-06-06_15-06-44_805.jpg
made my own from a stop sign for my 67 coronet.

the ones on ebay usually don't work....just sayin if you won the bid, you would have shelled out $300 for more non-working gauges....get them fixed right the first time

7175437411_1bc2b355bd_c_zps919e9dda.gif

that is fixable and not that bad of shape. 4 out of 6 with working EL is way ahead of the game. You just can not beat the looks of our dash all lit up and working correctly.

Auto Transport Service
Back